Saturday, October 08, 2005

DJ Shadow + Keak + Turf Talk = 3 Freaks

You read that right, DJ Shadow produced this track! I upped the shitty radio rip in the previous post, this link is CD quality. The track will appear on DJ Shadow's upcoming album. Triplet synth stabs never sounded so good.

Keak Da Sneak feat. Turf Talk - 3 Freaks

Also, I find it a bit disconcerting that, when one searches for Get Stoopid, my site, Get Stoopid, no longer appears in the stoopid ass results. You'd think that searching for Get Stoopid would lead you to my site, which is named Get Stoopid, but nay! I really hope that in the future, people searching for get stoopid manage to find my slightly stoopid ass site.

Sorry for that, I really am.

6 Comments:

Blogger ben said...

dude... thank you. so much.

10:43 PM  
Blogger staxwell said...

My shit doesn't turn up when you search "nation of thizzlam"- not that it ever did before.
This song is tight though. How do you get the new bay songs? Being in New York, I don't really have access.

12:03 PM  
Blogger SergDun said...

yo man have you heard some shit about DJ Shadow producing 3 Freaks??

that's the word on the internets anyways, I'm trying to find out if it's true

2:03 PM  
Blogger seacrestcheadle said...

Shadow? Huh! Does the rest of his album sound like this?

8:42 PM  
Blogger jayo said...

yea, i got love for kaijin, but man, he sits on the internet all damn dayo listenin to kmel online. and actually you're incorrect, those mistah f.a.b. tracks were recorded by me.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks to share information about
DJ Shadow + Keak + Turf Talk great information.

DJ Shadow SF

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home